Unlike several different kinds of tea, citron tea isn’t brewed from its leaves. It’s prepared by brewing pieces of the citron fruit with sugar or honey.
Citron tea is known by several titles like Yuja-cha, yuzu tea, Yuja tea, and Korean citron tea. It’s a favorite in Korea but is becoming more widespread in the USA and other areas of the world where organic remedies and herbal teas are on the upswing.
Thus, let us begin using the best Korean citron tea.
Top 3 Best Korean Citron Tea
Produced from honey and citron fruit, no synthetic colour, no additives, no trans fat, no cholesterol, no caffeine
Amazing sweetness in each cup, Ottogi honey citron tea includes an amazing aromatic odor with a sweet glow in each sip
Great source of vitamin c, the citron fruit is packed with Vitamin C and known for easing coughs
Enjoy cold or hot, add 2-3 teaspoons to cold or hot water, stir well and appreciate
Delicious as a topping for hamburgers and deserts, consume this with scones, on toast, in a smoothie
2, Korean Honey Yuza Citron Tea [ Korean Foods ] Low-Calorie Concentrate Yuja Sticks, Vitamin C, Enjoy Anytime Anywhere [ JRND Foods ] 20 Packets
- SUPERIOR CITRUS - Yuza or Korean citron contains three times more vitamins than lemons and contains more protein and calcium than other fruits.
- FIGHT THE COLD WITH FLAVOR - Honey Citron teas are more than an amazing sweet sour drink. It helps soothes sore throats and a great source of vitamin C to fight off diseases.
- TEA-ON-THE-GO: Everything you love about ice cold or hot tea, now in a convenient squeeze packet you can take with you! These convenient tea packs fit in your pocket & bag. Add to a water bottle or travel mug, shake & enjoy!
- ENJOY IT IN VARIOUS WAY - Try it in other ways! It is delicious as a topping for yogurt and deserts. Or with scones, on toast, or even in a smoothie.
- CENTER OF KOREAN CUISINE - Jeollanamdo Foods are all cultivated with all natural practices, no artificial or chemical fertilizers.
SUPERIOR CITRUS – Yuza or Korean citron contains three times more vitamins than sugars and contains more protein and calcium compared to other fruits.
FIGHT THE COLD WITH FLAVOR – Honey Citron teas are far greater than an amazing sweet-sour drink. It assists soothes sore throats and also a fantastic source of vitamin C to fight off diseases.
TEA-ON-THE-GO: Everything you love about ice hot or cold tea, now in a convenient squeeze package it is possible to take with you! These convenient tea packs fit in your pocket & tote. Add into a water jar or traveling mug, shake & love!
ENJOY IT IN VARIOUS WAY – Try it in other ways! It’s delicious as a topping for yogurt as well as desserts. Or with scones, on toast, or perhaps in a smoothie.
CENTER OF KOREAN CUISINE – Jeollanamdo Foods are cultivated with natural practices, no synthetic or chemical fertilizers.
- KOREAN MARMALADE Tea: For ages, Koreans have been preserving certain tea ingredients such as yuzu(Yuja), jujubes, and plums in sugar and honey. This later developed into honey marmalades called "Chung" (청). Very popular in Korean households for their delightfully sweet taste, these marmalades are most often enjoyed as tea but are also used as honey alternatives in Korean cuisine and sometimes as a home remedy
- SELECTED PRIME KOREAN CITRON: Our honey citron tea is a high concentrated liquid-type tea that is produced with selected prime Korean citron through a process of cutting and sugaring along with people's taste. It is safe to have citron flesh from the citron farmed without agricultural chemicals and added pure honey and vitamin C. It does not contain any chemical component such as coloring or preservative. Enjoy our sweet Honey Citron Tea for all seasons, be healthy
- DELICIOUS AS A TOPPING FOR PASTRIES AND DESERTS: Eat this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, with Yogurt, on Oatmeal, on Ice Cream, in a BLT, on English Muffins .. you name it, the combinations are endless
- INGREDIENTS: Preserved citron, Sugar, Purified water, Honey, Sodium Carboxy methyl cellulose, Citric acid, Concoction(Refined glucomannan, Carageenan, Glucose, Calcium lactate, Sodium metaphosphate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Potassium chloride), Vitamin C
- DIRECTION: Take 25g(about 3-4 teaspoons) of Honey Citron Tea with hot/cold water, milk, or soy milk. And stir well before drink. Add Topping depends on your taste
DELIGHTFUL GINGER SWEETNESS IN EVERY CUP, If you prefer ginger you will LOVE this tea.
ALL THE NATURAL BENEFITS OF GINGER AND HONEY: DAMTUH Honey Ginger Tea brings you all the natural Advantages of both Ginger and Honey. A Boost for your immune system, relief from nausea and indigestion, a decrease of inflammation, and rich in antioxidants.
GREATE for SOOTHING COLD SYMPTOMS and SORE THROATS
DELICIOUS AS A TOPPING FOR PASTRIES AND DESERTS, consume this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, together with Yogurt, on Oatmeal, on Ice Cream, in a BLT, on English Muffins. . It, the combinations are infinite.
Recommended Intake of Korean Honey Citron Tea
To gain the health benefits of Korean honey citron tea isn’t tough. You are able to purchase in department shop a jar of the prepared serve tea.
Otherwise, follow the below measure to produce a homemade version:
Cut off a few citrons marginally into bits.
Cook the citron with a few sugars in reduced heat for many minutes. Don’t overcook it
Have the cooked citron in a jar and then add honey. Mix it well until it appears like a jam.
Place it in a fridge for several days.
To create a cup of tea, take a few tsp, and add hot-cold, or warm water.
The homemade tea is prepared to enjoy.
Negative Effects of Korean Honey Citron Tea
The drinks occasionally can bring a few side effects. Even though it might not too typical in each people. But there are some possibilities of:
- Allergic reactions like rash, itchiness, redness, or swollen region of the human body.
- It may bring nausea and dizziness feeling when the ingredients aren’t fresh.
- It may lead to over diabetes if serving it overly sweet.
- It potentially results in miscarriage for pregnant girls.
- It may produce diarrhea in people with the stomach.
- It may make an upset tummy if consuming on an empty stomach in the morning.
Korean Citron tea — A fresh taste for tea drinkers
For several years Koreans have employed this tea to get over its excellent taste. Let us find out why:
- It’s Good for coughs
- It helps in relieving sore throats
- It’s a superb source of Vitamin C
- It’s Been used for many years to treat the Frequent cold
- It may soothe seasickness
- It’s considered to possess antibiotic properties
- It also helps in enhancing skin elasticity
- It helps in suppressing fever
- It contains calcium to strengthens bones
- It helps in fighting against discoloration
- It increases blood flow
- It increases gastrointestinal stimulation
If you are in Korea, then it is possible to readily buy citron tea out of the regional market or a lot of people make it in your home. But if you stay out of Korea and do not understand how to make it in your home — check out websites like GeneralMings.com that specializes in organic citron tea. It isn’t simply the nutritional advantages of Korean Citron tea which makes it an amazing drink to recuperate in winter, the odor, taste, and color also intrigue most tea drinkers to provide this drink a taste.
Like other citrus fruits, citron provides excellent nourishment benefits like boosting the immune system, reducing inflammation and free radicals following exercise, also offering cancer-preventing effects. Most people utilize citron to generate tea, but it is also possible to add it as a spoonful to several recipes for a tasty and exotic taste profile. Let us begin reaping the citron tea advantages!